1. What are Wastewater Treatment Plants?
Treatment facilities - consist of a set of engineering structures and networks in the sewerage system designed to treat wastewater before releasing it into the natural environment. Modern environmental legislation prohibits draining sewage drains without first bringing their parameters to permissible values. Wastewater treatment plants take in effluents or waste water of various origins. Wastewater can include:
- Household wastewater;
- Industrial sewerage.
How do LOSBEL treatment plants work and how do they differ from the treatment of other manufacturers?
The LOSBEL treatment plants operate based on the principle of a hydraulic labyrinth. Streams of wastewater ascending and descend due to the forces of gravity and are mixed with activated sludge, passing in stages through the zones of anaerobic, anoxic chambers, aeration chambers and secondary sedimentation tanks. During cleansing, the processes of nitrification and denitrification occur. Activated sludge is separated from treated wastewater in Dortmund-type sedimentation tanks.
The biological method of cleaning is identical for both modular and concrete treatment plants manufactured by LOSBEL. The only difference is that in the modular plants, the above mentioned zones are located in a single tank - the module, and in the concrete treatment plants in a reservoir - bioreactor. The effluent, under the influence of the hydraulic labyrinth, gradually goes through all stages of treatment, just like in the zones of the concrete reservoir of the treatment plant. Since the principle of biological treatment is the same for both modular and concrete wastewater treatment plants, LOSBEL offers its customers wastewater treatment up to 50,000 m3. The biological wastewater treatment method is suitable for various spheres of human activity. The LOSBEL modular local treatment facilities of up to 240 m3 / day are installed in various locations:
- Roadside service points (hotels, guesthouses, cafes)
- Recreation centers, children's camps, rehabilitation centers, tourist centers.
- Warehouses, logistics centers, transport companies.
- Industrial areas.
- Petrol stations.
- Car service stations / Autoshops.
- Residential developments.
- Private households.
- Waste processing plants.
- Agricultural enterprises.
- Churches, schools, kindergartens.
- Military towns, border outposts.
- Sport complexes.
The capacity of modular structures is increased by the number of modules in the treatment system. The maximum capacity of one module is 40 m3 / day. You can use up to 6 modules as part of the treatment plant.
If there is a need to clean more than 250 m3 / day, LOSBEL suggests constructing concrete treatment facilities. This type of sewage treatment plant is suitable for small settlements and for small towns. LOSBEL's experience allows us to design and build local treatment facilities of up to 50, 000 m3 / day.
Can the cost of the treatment plant be reduced?
- LOSBEL uses the principle of biological wastewater treatment based on natural processes. This technology EXCLUDES the use of additional extra equipment such as mixers. What does this mean? Reduced power consumption and, as a result, reduced cost of treatment for 1m3 of wastewater.
- All modules are supplied in full factory readiness and require minimal effort for installation. They are standard and assembled according to the principle of a constructor.
- LOSBEL has gained experience in the construction of local treatment facilities for small towns. We can offer you standard designs, which can be adjusted to the characteristics of your landscape, climate, and wastewater composition. At the same time, you will save on time and cost of designing a local wastewater treatment plant.
Currently, LOSBEL is constructing treatment facilities in the Belgorod region of the Russian Federation. We build sewage treatment plants for small towns in Stroitel (10, 000m3 / day), Novy Oskol (1, 500m3 / day), Proletarsky (1, 200m3 / day), Grayvoron (600m3 / day), Veydelevka (600m3 / day) and Ivnya (300m3 / day). Our modular wastewater treatment plants are already functioning and treating wastewater in schools and kindergartens in the villages of Krasnaya Yaruga, Yablonovo, Prokhorovka and others.